Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slow Construction Ahead






My luck, both my GC and plumber were out of town for the week following my closing.  I believe the permit applications were submitted before they left.  While my GC was away he set up some guys who work with him to start the demo.

I popped by the house and saw the floors.   They were able to pull the laminate off and the floors look (to me) to be in good shape.  Whew.  That should save us some $$

I got an email from my mortgage company outlining the Draw Process.   She wrote:  During the course of your renovation project, contact your Consultant for each draw request. At each Draw, 10% of the requested amount will be held back. 

So what I need to do is sit down with my GC and fill out column three of the Draw Request Form.   


Its a learning process for both of us and I hope its as simple as it seems.


My next big thing is to get together with my plumber and submit the request to install the gas line.  I am hopeful that is as simple as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment